road_map.png  34 kb

Super levels (based on zigzag)

super_levels_v1.b.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Macerina, made the macd into histogram

ps) added a 2 color version

Hello,

Is it possible to add Indexing into the zigzag element so when MACD is below zero line it marks either a LL or a LH onto the end points of the ZZ and when MACD is above zero line it plots either a HH or a HL onto each zz end point.

Also if it could be made into a 4 color histogram so increasing and decreasing bars can be given a different color when both above and below the zero line.

I appreciate anyones help or suggestions.

Thanks 

carnegieent:

Hello,

Is it possible to add Indexing into the zigzag element so when MACD is below zero line it marks either a LL or a LH onto the end points of the ZZ and when MACD is above zero line it plots either a HH or a HL onto each zz end point.

Also if it could be made into a 4 color histogram so increasing and decreasing bars can be given a different color when both above and below the zero line.

I appreciate anyones help or suggestions.

Thanks 

How do you use the zigzag of macd? How it helps you in trading?

nbtrading:
How do you use the zigzag of macd? How it helps you in trading?

Hi,

I do not use the standard MACD settings but essentially i am looking for new peaks in the MACD (So HH in uptrend when above zero line and LL in downtrend when below zero line) 

From these 'New' peaks i am looking to jump in on the retrace either up or down from each new peak.

I do not use the MACD for determining the entry spot, it only serves to tell me if i should be looking for a potential entry to get back in the trend. 

Hello friends,

I was thinking that if it would be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on other non repaint indicator, it would be a great help.

Zigzag indicator clearly draws the ups and downs in prices without any noise. It is one of the indicators that I like.

For example, would it be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on nonlag stochastic, or someone else who is better yet?

I have seen that there are indicators that are the result of combining other indicators such as stochastic-RSI, laguerre-rsi, etc.

I think maybe possible to create a laguerre-zigzag, or real macd-zigzag, etc.

Thanks in advance for any comments

regards

UPDATE:
Hey! I found a laguerre-zigzag on a Russian website, but it seems you have to update the code, because it does not work.

Files:

gusdlc:
Hello friends,

I was thinking that if it would be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on other non repaint indicator, it would be a great help.

Zigzag indicator clearly draws the ups and downs in prices without any noise. It is one of the indicators that I like.

For example, would it be possible to create a zigzag indicator based on nonlag stochastic, or someone else who is better yet?

I have seen that there are indicators that are the result of combining other indicators such as stochastic-RSI, laguerre-rsi, etc.

I think maybe possible to create a laguerre-zigzag, or real macd-zigzag, etc.

Thanks in advance for any comments

regards

UPDATE:
Hey! I found a laguerre-zigzag on a Russian website, but it seems you have to update the code, because it does not work.

That is not an indicator but an EA