Zigzag indicators - page 49

Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you check why this indicator does not draw fibo lines on certain pairs and timeframes.

The fibo lines did not appear on GBPCHF (Daily), AUDCHF (Daily).

Could it be as a result of not yet converted to be nmc.

Thank you.

Okoli

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you check why this indicator does not draw fibo lines on certain pairs and timeframes.

The fibo lines did not appear on GBPCHF (Daily), AUDCHF (Daily).

Could it be as a result of not yet converted to be nmc.

Thank you.

Okoli

Okoli

I don't know why it does not show on (for example it shows AUDCHF on my terminal n daily chart)

Anyway here is an updated version for the new metatrader : nonlagzigzag_v4_mod-mtf_nmc.mq4

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Thank you again for the updated Nonlag Zigzag. I tried it again and it still did not show the fib levels on some pairs and timeframes.

Please, I attach the swing zz mtf indicator you did with alert. Could you kindly modify the indicator to display fib levels as the Non lag Zigzag?

Thank you for your magnanimity.

Okoli

QTA version 3

qta_v3.mq4

Files:
qta.gif  27 kb
qta_v3.mq4  79 kb

I merged some the code

ZigZagWithValue.mq4

+

ZigZag_ws_Chanel.mq4

=

ZigZag_ws_Chanel_with_Values.mq4

Hi mladen,

is the zigzag indicator ready?

Hi, mladen:

I believe there are zigzag-based indicators that identify higher and lower highs and lower and higher lows and so label them. For example, one such that I know of is named "zigzag wLabel none".

If you could extend a similar indicator to identify a condition of higher-high-and-higher-low or lower-low-and-lower-high, traders could use it to recognize the beginning of a trend. A sound-and-message alert option would then alert the trader while away from the computer screen.

Even better would be an additional parameter to tell the indicator to look back over a number of highs and lows in order to identify an overarching higher-high-and-higher-low or lower-low-and-lower-high.

A search will show that many traders have been looking for such a simple but powerful indicator for a long time.

grayghost:
Hi, mladen:

I believe there are zigzag-based indicators that identify higher and lower highs and lower and higher lows and so label them. For example, one such that I know of is named "zigzag wLabel none".

If you could extend a similar indicator to identify a condition of higher-high-and-higher-low or lower-low-and-lower-high, traders could use it to recognize the beginning of a trend. A sound-and-message alert option would then alert the trader while away from the computer screen.

Even better would be an additional parameter to tell the indicator to look back over a number of highs and lows in order to identify an overarching higher-high-and-higher-low or lower-low-and-lower-high.

A search will show that many traders have been looking for such a simple but powerful indicator for a long time.

Did you check this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page68

High - low trend.mq4 is promising and looks as if it could be added-to to accomplish what I’m talking about. This indicator shows when a trend leg is bullish (bearish) by dint of having a higher high (lower low). But it does not automatically show a change in the trend itself, which still has to be found by inspection.

A new trend is generally considered to be under way on the second higher high (bullish) or second lower low (bearish)—that is, price makes a higher high, a higher low, and then exceeds the first high, e.g., see diagram on page 95 of the book ADXcellence.

High – low trend.mq4 contains the elements to recognize this condition. If this indicator could be taught to make a mark and ring an alarm on higher-high-plus-higher-low-plus-second-higher-high, it would signal the beginning of an uptrend; vice versa for downtrend.

I’m not a programmer, but presumably this task could be implemented by dumping successive highs and lows into a register and applying Boolean logic. Such an indicator would be useful.

mladen:
No payment

Hi mladen , are you considering to do the indicator i mentioned. thanks