The Murrey Math Trading System - page 77

Thanks Xard777,

I try to install another platform but the same,

I'll wait to have one or two weeks history, and i think it will be ok

Thanks

To xard777

hi xard777, i have just been trying your latest MM indicator and i think it pretty much has every thing now. great work!

the only problem i have is that i would like to use it to calculate the MM line for 64 day periods or 32. and i do not seem to know how you would do that. i see that you use 256 as P and 256 as the trading frame. how ever i am not sure which timeframe P is. is it 30 mins?

i cannot find any corresponding MM line for the 256 period time frame in the other MM indicators. and also is there a way for the time lines to begin at the start of the MM periods? for example if we select 32 days as our trading frame then the time lines circles of conflict and all angles should be drawn from the start of the 32 day period in keeping with murrey maths rules.

i hope you understand

thanks!

Dear Xard777,

I think i have grid times problems, those verticals lines stopped and restarted

On the picture of Wibitens there are continously present

And yes i have correctly install the lib files in the librarie folder

Damn !

Big Joe:
Dear Xard777,

I think i have grid times problems, those verticals lines stopped and restarted

On the picture of Wibitens there are continously present

And yes i have correctly install the lib files in the librarie folder

Damn !

I think u miss this file #TheONE.mq4 that in the zip file. try install in indicator. restart MT4. If not just compile the file

Hope helping u.

Hello, thanks

But The ONE is running on chart

Damn !

ayanjuta:
I think u miss this file #TheONE.mq4 that in the zip file. try install in indicator. restart MT4. If not just compile the file Hope helping u.

hello,

I have same problem with Big Joe, I follow all of instruction included from ayanjuta,... but it can't solve the problem

Before .. I have same problem, then i right click on chart, go to Indicator and i miss this file. Reinstall the file. resart problem solve. If still cant...try to reinstall the #chart-setup.tpl. If can solve ...no ideas. Sorry...

wibitiens:
This looks so nice. I am new with Murrey Math Trading, however as I know, the price will always try to avoid the circle of conflict. Cool stuff !!! Thanks Xard. Cheers,

It only trys to avoid it about 40% of the time - keep that in mind

Xard777

can you please post here M30.setup.rar

I am having trouble downloading it from sendspace

Thanks

I compiled all the idicators and no errors; for me the problem is that circles are not rounded, could it be an aspect ratio issu (1900x1200 screen).

Files:
xardmm.gif  23 kb