The Murrey Math Trading System - page 36

cmc:
daraknor

your observations are so intense, are you actually making money?

CMC

I should also note I'm attempting to master MM as much as possible before I commit money.

I keep thinking about MM as indicator. Murrey is selling his software for $4000 and it is just an indicator, nothing more. (Prices as low as $250 for a limited trial - which I might do.)

Good points Daraknor,

re the 100 pip profit target, it's purley my thing, past experience has cost me eventually , by trying to go for more. to me, 100 pips per trade is really nice.

CMC

daraknor:
If I were you, and I wanted to avoid loosing everything, I would put a stop at 1.1800 because that is -2/8 on the minor MML. Why sit on a big looser when you can be trading winners?

GREAT ADVICE IMHO!!! I would put a stop slightly below the -2/8 MML.

I'm working on an indicator and trade EA tonight. I won't be able to release the original source to one piece because it is commissioned code. With so many Murrey trading rules, it is easy to make a few entry signals andtest performance.

Here is a video on Murrey Math forex trading.

Hey there guys,

Here is a website that have a description of how to implement Murrey Math indicators to forex trading. And no I do not advocate purchasing these indicators because they are free anywhere. Anyways the video doesn't exactly describe the Murey Math philosophy of trading but hey if it works, who really cares. www.centralpips.com Enter the site and there is a video you can watch that describes their use of the Murrey Math indicators. Oh and in case you are wondering what indicators they have, they use PerkyAct with alerts, Triggerlines and basic Pivot point and Murrey Math indicators. They aren't commercial indicators at all. Just renamed indicators you can find anywhere. I haven't traded these indicators live or backtested them btu they seem reasonably interesting combination of indicators to trade with.

Again, I realize this isn't related to the in-depth study of the use of Murrey Math philosophy and indicator construction but sometimes a different or simpler approach is the best approach.

-Rumi.

daraknor:
I keep thinking about MM as indicator. Murrey is selling his software for $4000 and it is just an indicator, nothing more. (Prices as low as $250 for a limited trial - which I might do.)

Well his calculations are allright ofcourse...

...but the software itself s**ks...... it is crap!!!!

@daraknor: for more info pm me

regards,

Interesting website...Thanks!!!

Do you know where I can find more general info about PerkyAct and Triggerlines? I did a basic search on the net to no avail. Thanks again!

Rumi:
Hey there guys,

Here is a website that have a description of how to implement Murrey Math indicators to forex trading. And no I do not advocate purchasing these indicators because they are free anywhere. Anyways the video doesn't exactly describe the Murey Math philosophy of trading but hey if it works, who really cares. www.centralpips.com Enter the site and there is a video you can watch that describes their use of the Murrey Math indicators. Oh and in case you are wondering what indicators they have, they use PerkyAct with alerts, Triggerlines and basic Pivot point and Murrey Math indicators. They aren't commercial indicators at all. Just renamed indicators you can find anywhere. I haven't traded these indicators live or backtested them btu they seem reasonably interesting combination of indicators to trade with.

Again, I realize this isn't related to the in-depth study of the use of Murrey Math philosophy and indicator construction but sometimes a different or simpler approach is the best approach.

-Rumi.

Unfortunately, this format is not compatible with my charting platform (eSignal) , so any general info you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

xard777:
Hi there,

Here is Triggerlines indicator and a variation on Perky indicator.

Xard777

Octave v5

Hi everybody

Does any body have V5 with the baby lines added. If there is or you know where I can find it can you please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks for reply

xard777:
It gets a bit messy v5 with baby lines, especially if you are charting the euro.

Best left out.

Xard777

Thanks Xard