The Murrey Math Trading System - page 13

ZZ_Panel Indicator..........

xard777:
hi cja,

As I said earlier that I have added the float2 indicator to work along side your guppy macd indicator to confirm with mm entry/exit.

enc float 2 indicator and piccy

ps the reason I rename indicators with a #00 prefix is so they will show up first in MT4 as the other indicators will grey out on selection if too many in folder

xard777

Is your ZZ_Panel Indicator the same as the #00_ZZ_Window? I found that one to be repainting very badluy and on top of it all, very confusing when signals are being formed. Back-testing looks excellent though, but enough said about back-testing.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Is your ZZ_Panel Indicator the same as the #00_ZZ_Window? I found that one to be repainting very badluy and on top of it all, very confusing when signals are being formed. Back-testing looks excellent though, but enough said about back-testing. Best wishes.

yes, the same one - I am dropping it from my indicators and using cja's guppy macd indicator and float indicator instead.

xard777

Here is the Woods book.

What setting forthe Float are you using?

Files:

Lenny:
Here is the Woods book. What setting forthe Float are you using?

I think the indicator defaults at 50, which I have been told is too short and should be 100 or so...let me read the book first

btw, thanx for the book - do you have any suggestions as to the settings for the float indicator?

xard777

My dafault was at 200. I have been experimenting 100 at longer time fames. 200 seems a good duration for intraday as far as I can see

Her4e are some really good posts about Float from jonnydenver69 thread https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search

Re Post117 #00current price.mq4

When I insert as an indicator all it show is a window named INFO PANEL. The window is blank ... no data. Request advice to make data appear and update

redsama:
When I insert as an indicator all it show is a window named INFO PANEL. The window is blank ... no data. Request advice to make data appear and update

Same problem for me too.

So many thanks~~

And would you mind telling me that how to determine the ENTER/EXIT??

BEST REGARD~

xard, since it seems you are using Murrey levels for a long time and have some experience, could you please make your comments/suggestions what could be the best way way to use Murrey levels as a filter to block buy/sell orders. Please take a look at " Great EA in backtest!" thread in "Expert Advisors - Metatrader 4".

Re Post131 & !43

Xard777 .. many thanks for sharing your indicators. #00HMAmodified & #00MM-TimeFarme are most valuable.

I am not clear on use of the #00Float2. In post 131 there is mention of multi time frame. Does it mean to apply #00Float2 in m60,m30,m15,m5 or apply #float2 in long time frame to get a low and high while applying MM levels on several shorter time frame.?

Your kind help is solicited