Forecasting indicators - page 5

how can i recognize the signals???

to alaay

happy birthday and a lot of pips per hour

maccavity:
Salom, Kohzadi! How do you find ang* indicators useful? Can you show please when to buy and when to sell?

Salam maccavity

You find good indicators in this topic like Ang_Azad (c) .(see picture of today)

Some indicators are base on mathematics issue like polynomial regression.

Plot indicators on chart and find positive and negative points.

Good luck.

Files:
11.gif  12 kb

ang_ indicators anyone?

I am very intersted to talk with other members that are also using these indicators! Please email me or contact me privately.

Pepe

i-DRProjections_v.0.1.

i-DRProjections_v.0.1.

every time I try to see this indicator in a time frame below 30 min or when I try to put over 180 days as input to make a backtest my MT$ crashes. Any suggestion or help?

privatefr:
i-DRProjections_v.0.1. every time I try to see this indicator in a time frame below 30 min or when I try to put over 180 days as input to make a backtest my MT$ crashes. Any suggestion or help?

It is indicator for forecasting of the daily range according to DeMark (daily range - min and max D1 or support/resistance on the current or next day). Author of the indicator is KimIV. This indicator is not working on D1 and more higher timeframes.

But H4, H1, M30 and m15 is ok.

And 100 days is ok (see image). But I think 100 days is necessary just for backtesting only. The most important thing is forecasting for tomorrow and daily range in the current day.

ang_Fourier

Has anyone been able to get this indicator to work? I copied the af_T3.ex4 file into the Libraries directory and when I place the ang_Fourier indicator on a chart then it immediately unloads the indicator and in the terminal>experts tab tells me it "cannot load external expert 'af_T3'". It then deletes the af_T3.ex4 file from my Libraries directory. Strange indeed.

I modified the code to work with a non-linear regression program I translated some time ago for MT4 and the output is quite nice. I would like to know/understand why I am seeing the behavior from the interaction of MT4, ang_Fourier and af_T3.

On the attached graphic:

White line - NLR (non-linear regression)

Yellow line - modified ang_Fourier using NLR as input instead os af_T3

Files:
myscr00.gif  15 kb

Indicators from my last post

Cleaned up a couple of the indicators and modified ang_Fourier.mq4 to use a nonlinear moving average. If any further mods are needed I'm open to doing them.

I did not write the NLR algorithm. I simply translated it from another language into MQL4.

Files:

ang_fourier and NLR

reh052965

do you have more information about these indicators and how to use them?

preferred time frame?

TIA

Pepe