Pivot indicators - page 73

sdk-pivots-v1.2.mq4

i need programmer fix this indicator it is working in old version of metatrader, i need somebody fix it to work in new version of metatrader

Files:

gozila:
sdk-pivots-v1.2.mq4 i need programmer fix this indicator it is working in old version of metatrader, i need somebody fix it to work in new version of metatrader

I made it nmc, it seems to be working on my platform.

Please try it out now

chrisstoff:
I made it nmc, it seems to be working on my platform. Please try it out now

Thank you chrisstoff for pivot range indicator, i was did it manual and it take time for me

Chrisstoff I hope i will find pivot range indicator for 4HR time frame & Daily time frame

gozila:
Thank you chrisstoff for pivot range indicator, i was did it manual and it take time for me Chrisstoff I hope i will find pivot range indicator for 4HR time frame & Daily time frame

What is "pivot range"?

mladen:
What is "pivot range"?

It is pivot point but added two line first one is "Top Central (which is above pivot point)"

and second one is "Bottom Central (which is below the pivot point)"

TC = (Pivot - BC) + Pivot

Pivot=(High + Low + close)/3

BC =(High + Low)/2

I think Mark fisher introduce it to traders and there is book call"secret of pivot boss" by Franklin Ochoa ,it is best book you can read about pivot point

gozila:
... Chrisstoff I hope i will find pivot range indicator for 4HR time frame & Daily time frame

Gozila,

If you found a pivot range indicator for H4 time frame and it did not work in the current MT4 build, I would give it a try to convert its code to a workable one.

gozila:
It is pivot point but added two line first one is "Top Central (which is above pivot point)"

and second one is "Bottom Central (which is below the pivot point)"

TC = (Pivot - BC) + Pivot

Pivot=(High + Low + close)/3

BC =(High + Low)/2

I think Mark fisher introduce it to traders and there is book call"secret of pivot boss" by Franklin Ochoa ,it is best book you can read about pivot point

Are you sure about that formula?

That is simply a a kind of a price between typical and median and this is what it looks like when you place it on the chart :

Files:
test.gif  77 kb

PZ_PivotPoints

pz_pivotpoints.mq4

Files:

Pivot Point Moving Average

ppma.mq4

Files:
ppma.mq4  2 kb
ppma_mql.png  95 kb

Jackson zones template (uses all pivots indicator)

ftj14.pdf

jacksonzones.tpl

allpivots_v4.1_600.mq4

Files: