Pivot indicators - page 6

Not even close......but thanks anyway

Esterleny:
Hello every one,

I know there are dozens of pivot indicators and equations out there but i never found any of them worthy,Lately i have found a unique pivot calculator the price respects its lines nearly 90% of th time, as iam a swing trader and i usually use daily and weekly pivots and trade on 4H.

Bottom line is i was hoping for you guys to try it and see for yourselfes

also i was hoping if one of the programers could find a way to convert it to work with metatrader so it could be automaticaly updated instead of doing it manually.

Many Thanks in Advance

I am using the same calculation and here is the results

Files:

Pivot Indicator for Metatrader 4?

Hello,

I am currently using MarketMaker Trading Software. Is there a similar Pivot Indicator available for MT 4 as shown in the attachment?

Values for Today for EUR/USD:

Res2: 1.2879

Res1: 1.2830

Pivot: 1.2802

Sup1: 1.2753

Sup2: 1.2725

Many thanks

Parabolic

Files:
pivot.gif  54 kb

Indicator attached.

Set local time zone, I used 1 on Alpari.

Mart

Files:

Looks good!

Thank you very much!

I noticed an option "ShowSweetSpots". Do you have any info on this?

Parabolic

Hi guys,

I come to this thread searching for same solution as bookfixer. I'm too using Auto-Pivot Plotter V1-41, and my main reason is that this pivot indicator allows custom starting hour/minute for counting the pivot, while DailyPivotLevels.mq4 does not.

If I may trouble someone to help code me the label for Auto-Pivot Plotter, I'll be most gratefull. I tried to compare the codes of the two, but being so dumb at programmng, I failed to make it work.

TIA

Pivot Labels

mietectec:
Hi guys,

I come to this thread searching for same solution as bookfixer. I'm too using Auto-Pivot Plotter V1-41, and my main reason is that this pivot indicator allows custom starting hour/minute for counting the pivot, while DailyPivotLevels.mq4 does not.

If I may trouble someone to help code me the label for Auto-Pivot Plotter, I'll be most gratefull. I tried to compare the codes of the two, but being so dumb at programmng, I failed to make it work.

TIA

Here you go, the labels appear after the 1st price movement or when you close the Navigator window, must have a coding glitch in it but still seems to work fine, let me know if you need different labels, hope this is what you are after.

auto-pivot_plotter_labels.mq4

Files:

Esterleny:
Hello every one,

I know there are dozens of pivot indicators and equations out there but i never found any of them worthy,Lately i have found a unique pivot calculator the price respects its lines nearly 90% of th time, as iam a swing trader and i usually use daily and weekly pivots and trade on 4H.

Bottom line is i was hoping for you guys to try it and see for yourselfes

also i was hoping if one of the programers could find a way to convert it to work with metatrader so it could be automaticaly updated instead of doing it manually.

Many Thanks in Advance

how i can install ur attached file on the metatrader to optain this pivot indicator

hisham1973:
how i can install ur attached file on the metatrader to optain this pivot indicator

i think this is the one option....

use to know pivot outside meta4

thanks a lot Cja.. it is perfect