Pivot indicators - page 68

mladen:
Yes, that is the latest step ma pdf

Mladen : where we can find it

talaate:

talaate

That particular one is the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
talaate That particular one is the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

thanks Mladen

talaate:

she was shining golden light in an inconspicuous place.

gtudor

What makes you clicked on "thanked"

Hey,

I am looking for an indicator which is something like a dashboard. on this dashboard there should be the currencies you have selected and when one currency is next to a pivot point (s1,s2,r1,r2) there should pop up something like an alert or number on this dashboard.

Anyone got an idea?

pivotpointshistory.mq4pivotpointshistory.mq4pivotpointshistory.mq4Mladen this is a yearly pivot that has an alert when the support & resistance is breach unfortunately the pivot line is black and cannot be change had to use a blue chart or gray chart in order to see the black line. Can You code the indicator so I can change the pivot black line to a different color, because I like to use a black chart?

rainsome:
pivotpointshistory.mq4pivotpointshistory.mq4pivotpointshistory.mq4Mladen this is a yearly pivot that has an alert when the support & resistance is breach unfortunately the pivot line is black and cannot be change had to use a blue chart or gray chart in order to see the black line. Can You code the indicator so I can change the pivot black line to a different color, because I like to use a black chart?

Rainsome, added an option to use what ever color you want, by default it is now white.

Files:

Thank you MrTools Indicator works perfectly much appreciated.

poster:
One more Fibo pivots fibo_pivots.mq4

greats

can you change the fibo to hi-lo

with hi-lo fibo if

bull candle fibo from low to high, otherwise

bear candle fibo of high ti low

and add fibo weekly

value fibo

0.0 -> 0.0

0236 -> 23.6

0382 -> 38.2