Pivot indicators - page 66

Markus1973:
Hi Mladen,

can you or everyone modifiy this pivot indicator where we can see the output values for R3,R2,R1,PP,S1,S2,S3 in the data window of the MT4 terminal? Thank's a lot

allpivots_v3.8.mq4

Best regards

Markus

Markus1973

It can not be done. It is using objects for plotting pivot lines, not buffers and objects can not be seen in the data window

mladen:
Markus1973 It can not be done. It is using objects for plotting pivot lines, not buffers and objects can not be seen in the data window

Hello Mladen,

look at this indicator. That's it what I need. But this indicator calculates the Pivot lines not so which I need. It is not so flexible.

pivot_points_-_daily_sshiftedd.mq4

Kind regards

Markus

Markus1973:
Hello Mladen,

look at this indicator. That's it what I need. But this indicator calculates the Pivot lines not so which I need. It is not so flexible.

pivot_points_-_daily_sshiftedd.mq4

Kind regards

Markus

Markus

I know what you mean, but doing that in the indicator you posted the first would mean almost a complete rewrite of that indicator

mladen:
Markus I know what you mean, but doing that in the indicator you posted the first would mean almost a complete rewrite of that indicator

Hi Mladen,

can you do this for us? Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Markus

Markus1973:
Hi Mladen,

can you do this for us? Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Markus

Markus

Sorry, but no.

Some people would consider that as an insult (me rewriting that particular code). Better to use some other indicator that already can do what you need

Tigertron Pivots tigertronpiviots.mq4

Files:

Dots method indicator dots_method_v3-02a.mq4

Files:

looking for weekly pivot timezone indicator

need weekly pivot indicator with ability to change timezone because the beginning of the week differ from broker to another so i mean to have that option in inputs

start hour 00:00

end hour 00:00

i already found daily pivot lines timezone but weekly did not found it

and here is the daily if any programmer can modify it to be weekly

Files:

kfma8899:
need weekly pivot indicator with ability to change timezone because the beginning of the week differ from broker to another so i mean to have that option in inputs

start hour 00:00

end hour 00:00

i already found daily pivot lines timezone but weekly did not found it

and here is the daily if any programmer can modify it to be weekly

kfma8899

If you use start hour and end hour then it is not going to cover the whole period

Also, applying time filter to weekly pivots is not common (week starts at Sunday/Monday and ends at Friday - no time filter will change that)

mladen:
kfma8899

If you use start hour and end hour then it is not going to cover the whole period

Also, applying time filter to weekly pivots is not common (week starts at Sunday/Monday and ends at Friday - no time filter will change that)

ok madlen it will be only start hour