Pivot indicators - page 44

cja:
This one is generally acknowledged as one of the best Pivot indicators, it has a time shift built into it sdx-tzpivots.mq4

Hello cja and newdigital

I have a little problem... due to my own stupidity I've lost my notebook.

The mt4 indies and templates were backed up in a safe place but I've lost one indicator , the one that you mentioned in your thread which was a little modified, it was able to show the quarters too.

Now, it not a big, big deal but I was using this particular indicator only for the 1M chart and with very good results ( especially for headsup !).

I've tried to find it on this thread (plus a few more) but.... no luck.

Can you help me with a link or with that particular indicator ?

Thank you in advance and happy pipping to you !

OK, problem is solved, found it on another place. For those who are interested the indi is in the attachment. Also there is a pdf with instructions from the author.

Files:

vS-PivotD read values

hello thanphong07,

how can I read the values for the support and resistance level from your vS-PivotD indicator?

I tried

iCustom("Symbol(), NULL, "vS_PivotD", 0, 0)

and I get back 2147483647.00000000

So how to use it?What means the return value?

Is it possible to access the values at all?

Many thanks in advance

Can u spot the error in this weekly pivot?

Hi there!!

if i toggle between time frame, the price labels show off position for moments then back to where its supposed to.

how do i fix this? thanks

Files:

Label fix

flyingduck:
Hi there!!

if i toggle between time frame, the price labels show off position for moments then back to where its supposed to.

how do i fix this? thanks

I just shifted the ObjectMove code and changed the label placement code, I also changed the Price digits code as it was not displaying correctly on an extra digit platform.

pivotpointsweekly_sampm_v1.mq4

Oh thanks cja ^^;

you save me a great deal of time!

it works great now.

many thanks!!

Pivot Indicator

It help everyone know easy about Resistance & Support. It help me very much in trade.

I hope disscuss with everybody in there.

Dowload

auto_pivot.ex4

fibopiv_v2.mq4

Files:

Beluck:
such pivot all-in-one indicator was posted on sbfx forum by Shimodax. it has flexible setting to switch levels on and off and as well time shift for different timezones.

hi, I don't know how to adjust the time setting. Under what condition, we need to adjust setting ?

thanks

thanks for sharing - very useful indicator - I also use it almost in each trade

lekhoa288:
It help everyone know easy about Resistance & Support. It help me very much in trade.

I hope disscuss with everybody in there.

Dowload

auto_pivot.ex4

fibopiv_v2.mq4