Pivot indicators - page 18

Hi, all.

Read my article about pivot trading strategies at

Pivot Point - And You Are The Winner! - Onix (Страница 1)

Tnx and good luck to all.

thestellaman:
hi, have tried and failed miserably to change this daily fibopiv indicator to weekly and monthly ,i have the normal weekly/monthly pivots,but prefer the way this one plots ,thanks for any help on this

.................isnt it the way..............you ask for help go back and have another try and get it sorted.............

will post them here if any1 wants them

This line is key:

ArrayCopyRates(rates, Symbol(), PERIOD_D1);

[/code]Try with

ArrayCopyRates(rates, Symbol(), PERIOD_MN1);

for Mothly

[code]ArrayCopyRates(rates, Symbol(), PERIOD_W1);

for weeklies.

I tweeked the code for this PP indicator to give the user EXTERNAL settings for the colors, style, size, etc, of the text and PP lines.

Having trouble figuring out how to show the text on the RIGHT SIDE of the current day, instead of on the left.

Money Duck:
I tweeked the code for this PP indicator to give the user EXTERNAL settings for the colors, style, size, etc, of the text and PP lines. Having trouble figuring out how to show the text on the RIGHT SIDE of the current day, instead of on the left.

Maybe with:

ObjectMove("PP", 0, LabelShiftTime,PP);

Where LabelShiftTime is the input to move the objec to the right.

Indicators For Price Area

Is there a indicator which will allow me to shade / color the background area between them?

For example I want to use this for PiVOT , so if pivot is 1.4000 ,so i will draw a line + 20 from pivot (14020) and also draw a line -20 from pivot (13980), and i need the area between them is Colored

Does this exist ? where can i download it ?

Thank you

oei168:
Is there a indicator which will allow me to shade / color the background area between them?

For example I want to use this for PiVOT , so if pivot is 1.4000 ,so i will draw a line + 20 from pivot (14020) and also draw a line -20 from pivot (13980), and i need the area between them is Colored

Does this exist ? where can i download it ?

Thank you

Dolly do something like that.

Question about daily Pivot indi

Hi all,

my daily pivot indicator paints the data from sunday, so i would like to have it shown the data from friday, because i dont want to put all the pivots manually on my screen. Is such thing available already, can anyone help me with it? I would be very pleased, thanks a lot.

Titus

Look at this thread - may be you will find something https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173338

Thank you very much newdigital !! Now i am happy

You were a big help, have a nice day !

Trading day start and finish times

Please can anyone tell me how to change the start and finish times for a new trading day from 0:00amGMT - 0:00amGMT to 10:00pm GMT to 10:00pm GMT in MetaTrader4.

Basically all I would like my platform to correspond to New York close time.

All the pivot point indicators I can find use yesterday high, low and close based on 0:00am close.

Thanks in advance