Limited ways to deposit my mql account

Hello everyone
I read about signals and get more interested in working with them and making money with the help of experience traders. I trade manually at the moment, but my income is not very large, cause I haven't enough experience, but I need more money 
Hope, signals can help me

But I've read that there may be some problems with depositing a signals account

Are there the only ways for everyone or I have to ask this question to my broker (if it depends just on them). I thought that EVERY method available for depositing and withdrawing written on the broker's website is suitable. Now I'm afraid to try something as I think my money can disappear while a wrong transaction 
I use skrill usually, but I don't know if it possible to use it with mql 5 

I am sorry if it's a stupid question, but better I get help of people who have already worked with this system but not did everything by myself and had problems... 

thank you for your help in advance. 

And if you can share your OWN experience (not reviews from the internet) , please do it. Cause I'm likely to try mql 5 signals, but not fully sure yet... 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Robian:

Hello everyone
I read about signals and get more interested in working with them and making money with the help of experience traders. I trade manually at the moment, but my income is not very large, cause I haven't enough experience, but I need more money 
Hope, signals can help me

But I've read that there may be some problems with depositing a signals account

Are there the only ways for everyone or I have to ask this question to my broker (if it depends just on them). I thought that EVERY method available for depositing and withdrawing written on the broker's website is suitable. Now I'm afraid to try something as I think my money can disappear while a wrong transaction 
I use skrill usually, but I don't know if it possible to use it with mql 5 

I am sorry if it's a stupid question, but better I get help of people who have already worked with this system but not did everything by myself and had problems... 

thank you for your help in advance. 

And if you can share your OWN experience (not reviews from the internet) , please do it. Cause I'm likely to try mql 5 signals, but not fully sure yet... 

You can use a number of ways to deposit money into your MQL5 account.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302
MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.