Lot calculation when subscribing an USD signal on an BIT (BTC) account

Hi, I got a BIT account on SimpleFX (1 BTC = 1 000 000.00 BIT) and want to copy trades on MQL5.com with it soon. (CALM signal)

Now, I've discovered this: When I trade 0.01 Lot on 1:500 on an USD account and on a BIT account on the same instrument the amount I win or lose is not equal. For instance, when I win 5 USD with 0.01 Lot I would win 5 000 BIT with 0.01 on the same instrument. So it seems the BIT lot has an amount unit that is 1000 times larger, but this is fine, because BIT accounts are like micro accounts, so my 5 000 BIT are not even 5 USD worth at this time.

But what happens when I subscribe an USD signal on MQL5 now? The signal hoster of the CALM signal is using an USD account with 10 000 USD with 0.1 Lot trades. I want to subscribe this signal on an BTC account with 1.0 BTC deposit. So it should be obvious MetaTrader has to calculate 0.01 Lot for me when subscribing the signal. I fear it will calculate a much higher lot, because it assumes I got more deposit, because I will have 1 000 000.00 BIT in our SimpleFX account. It would be horrible when it calculates something above 0.01 Lot for each trade. 

Could anybody please clarify this to me? Thank you, very much!

Martin Braun:
Hi, I got a BIT account on SimpleFX (1 BTC = 1 000 000.00 BIT) and want to copy trades on MQL5.com with it soon. (CALM signal)

Now, I've discovered this: When I trade 0.01 Lot on 1:500 on an USD account and on a BIT account on the same instrument the amount I win or lose is not equal. For instance, when I win 5 USD with 0.01 Lot I would win 5 000 BIT with 0.01 on the same instrument. So it seems the BIT lot has an amount unit that is 1000 times larger, but this is fine, because BIT accounts are like micro accounts, so my 5 000 BIT are not even 5 USD worth at this time.

But what happens when I subscribe an USD signal on MQL5 now? The signal hoster of the CALM signal is using an USD account with 10 000 USD with 0.1 Lot trades. I want to subscribe this signal on an BTC account with 1.0 BTC deposit. So it should be obvious MetaTrader has to calculate 0.01 Lot for me when subscribing the signal. I fear it will calculate a much higher lot, because it assumes I got more deposit, because I will have 1 000 000.00 BIT in our SimpleFX account. It would be horrible when it calculates something above 0.01 Lot for each trade. 

Could anybody please clarify this to me? Thank you, very much!

Finally, I've tried it on my own responsibility.

The results are the lot is calculated correct, nothing to worry about.