bug report, or is it just me.......

Started 2 days ago, everything fine till then. Whenever I select an object to place on a chart, arrow or tick etc, it won't then let me double click to highlight the object to move it, delete it or change its properties.  Objects placed 2 days ago still work fine. Horizontal/vertical lines, txt, work fine its just the arrows, ticks, thumbs etc, that I have the problem with. Anyone else having this problem? Or anyone know of a solution?  My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section. 

Did you set
OBJPROP_SELECTABLE
?

Marco vd Heijden:
Did you set ?

Don't think i've changed any settings. Where would I find the one you mentioned?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Found the problem. No idea how it happened because I haven't even accessed this list for weeks and weeks. 1... Right click on an open chart.    2....Click 'object list'......  3...From the itemised list click on whichever object corresponds with the problem object on the chart....  3....Click properties..for some unknown reason "disable selection" was checked for the last few objects I added to the charts......   4..... Uncheck "disable selection" and I can now highlight and adjust the objects on the charts..    Very strange how this occurred but all is well now.