Indicators: Session Buy Sell Orders Volume

Session Buy Sell Orders Volume:

A histogram of minimum and maximum values of the following parameters: SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME - "Total current volume of buy orders" and SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS_VOLUME - "Total current volume of sell orders".

Session Buy Sell Orders Volume

Author: Vladimir Karputov 

• www.mql5.com
Open Interest The indicator shows t he parameter "Total volume of open positions - SYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST". Simple MACD Trading on a new bar only. The rules are simple: if MAIN_LINE MACD (1) >...

sorry i dont understand,

SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME  and SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS_VOLUME

give the number of lots of your account has open     (example 3 buy order and 0.9 lots in buy)

or give the sum of all lots of a particular pair of currencies?    example 15789 buy order with 340056 lots in buy

Is it clear the question?

Regards and thanks

Silvio

Silvio Cristiano Martino :

sorry i dont understand,

SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME  and  SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS_VOLUME

give the number of lots of your account has open     (example 3 buy order and 0.9 lots in buy)

or give the sum of all lots of a particular pair of currencies?    example 15789 buy order with 340056 lots in buy

Is it clear the question?

Regards and thanks

Silvio

Understood nothing. This is an indicator. The input parameters are NO. Read the help:

The "Session Buy Sell Orders Volume" indicator shows a histogram of the minimum and maximum values of the following parameters:

yes but my question was:

is SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME   the Total current volume of buy orders in the specific account where the indicator work?

or is the Total current volume of buy orders in all the market (for ex eur usd)?

Regards

Silvio

Silvio Cristiano Martino:

yes but my question was:

is SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME   the Total current volume of buy orders in the specific account where the indicator work?

or is the Total current volume of buy orders in all the market (for ex eur usd)?

Regards

Silvio

Current volume of Buy orders and Current volume of Sell orders on the current symbol.

Any one could help me? 

This sintaxe always returns zero value ==>  SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME);

adrianolourenco :

Any one could help me? 

This sintaxe always returns zero value ==>  SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME);

This means that the SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME parameter is not translated on the current symbol.

The indicator doesn't seem to be working for me. May I have some assistance ?

Joseph Dragon:
The indicator doesn't seem to be working for me. May I have some assistance ?
Answer in the message above

Vladimir Karputov:
Answer in the message above
I am not sure what the answer means. I believe it means the indicator only works on certain symbols. Am I correct ?

Joseph Dragon :
I am not sure what the answer means. I believe it means the indicator only works on certain symbols. Am I correct ?

Yes. And as a rule - these are stock symbols.