non zero values in array

So i have an array, with values equal 0 or equal closing price. I need to get all values with their indexes from this array, that are not equal to zero and do math equations with them. 

For eaxample: I have Buffer named Array[], and I need to sum every array member, that is not equal to zero with other erlier non zero array member. How should i do that?

In the editor press F1 and look for the array-description and start reading ...

Magaiver: I need to sum every array member, that is not equal to zero with other erlier non zero array member. How should i do that?
  1. You do it exactly how you said it.
  2. learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Magaiver:

So i have an array, with values equal 0 or equal closing price. I need to get all values with their indexes from this array, that are not equal to zero and do math equations with them. 

For eaxample: I have Buffer named Array[], and I need to sum every array member, that is not equal to zero with other erlier non zero array member. How should i do that?

Simply add them all together