Disconnected a signal and keep on having reopens and trades changed!

Hi all,

Tried to contact the Support but they give generic answers that are not suitable for the specific problem and useless.

I disconnected from a signal two days ago when the guy kept on adding to a losing position reaching a DrawDown that for me personally was not healthy.

Then I manually closed some trades, but it kept on spawning them.

Then manually set Take Profit and Stop Loss levels,  but after a bit these were changed again.

Added Stop Loss levels yesterday again, but overnight they were again set to 0.

It opened another trade yesterday again!

I DISCONNECTED from the signal as I DO NOT WANT to have this person managing trades in that way and I find myself with yet another trade opened (an umpteenth Long position just under a resistance!!!).

Now I don't know if leave them as it is and wait (who knows if it will synchronise TP and SL correctly?) or maybe if I go into the configuration and completely disable Signal trading and then put levels manually?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

I also wanted to subscribe to another signal on Sunday, will this old one interfere?

Thanks

Alternatively: is there a way to synchronise the open trades (if the provider changes TP and SL or closes them) WITHOUT accepting to open new trades?

Thank you.

You have to synchronize your VPS without the signal (untick the signal properties on the: Tools >> Options >> Signal's tab of your MT4) and then you can modify or close your open trades on your own, without interference.

GiulioZ:

Alternatively: is there a way to synchronise the open trades (if the provider changes TP and SL or closes them) WITHOUT accepting to open new trades?

Thank you.

Unfortunatelly all trades copied from provider.

In my small experience, if u r on VPS, u will never stop the signal provider from adding more even if u closed them. 
But,
If u r not, u have the option to modify the signal and prohibit additions.