EA interference with Indicators

Good day folks.

Please excuse me if this is already posted somewhere, but I haven't found anything on this. In MT4, I have a running EA and one Indicator (spread widening indicator) in each chart. The problem is that whenever I switch between timeframes (M1, M5, M15,...) or turn the platform OFF and ON, the Indicator doesn't appear any more as it's supposed to. However, when I press Ctr+I, then the indicator displays itself as fully functional, however doesn't indicate what it suppose to indicate.

Is it because the EA interferes with the indicator? I haven't found anything in the settings. Maybe it's a simple or silly question, but please guide me into solution.

Thanks!

Paul

Which MT4 build ?

Is there any message in the log (Experts tab).

deveraux: Is it because the EA interferes with the indicator?
EA can't do anything to the indicator. More likely, the indicator is broken.
Your ctr+I (or right click -> refresh) causes it to go through a deinit/init cycle which temporarily fixes the problem.

It's MT4 Version 4.00 Build 1045 (3Feb2017).

Pls have a look at the screenshots to see. The message in the log doesn't specify any error.. On the first screenshot, the spread Indicator shows the spread in red color (in top right corner), while when I switch from M15 to M5, the indicator doesn't show up any longer, but it's still there when I view it under Ctrl+I.
Files:
1.png  45 kb
2.png  44 kb

deveraux:

Pls have a look at the screenshots to see. The message in the log doesn't specify any error.. On the first screenshot, the spread Indicator shows the spread in red color (in top right corner), while when I switch from M15 to M5, the indicator doesn't show up any longer, but it's still there when I view it under Ctrl+I.
Either bug in indicator's code or build 1045 bug.

deveraux:

Why don't you post the indicator you are using (so that the guessing part is eliminated)?

deveraux:

Does the EA delete all objects when it de-intializes or initializes?

If so, the code will need to be fixed.