New subscriptions not allowed for signal?

Hi folks, I just tried to subscribe to a signal, but when I follow the steps in the terminal to subscribe, I get the following message:

'Subscription Failed.  The signal subscription cannot be renewed, because new subscriptions are not allowed for the signal.'.

Does anyone have any idea why this is?  I assume the signal provider has not suspended his signal, or it wouldn't appear in the list would it?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.  Pete.

Pete:

Hi folks, I just tried to subscribe to a signal, but when I follow the steps in the terminal to subscribe, I get the following message:

'Subscription Failed.  The signal subscription cannot be renewed, because new subscriptions are not allowed for the signal.'.

Does anyone have any idea why this is?  I assume the signal provider has not suspended his signal, or it wouldn't appear in the list would it?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.  Pete.

maybe the signal is temporary hidden because of the current draw dawn

Mohammad Soubra:

maybe the signal is temporary hidden because of the current draw dawn

Ah OK Mohammad, I guess that's possible.  It's not actually hidden though, I can see it, it just won't allow subscription.

Pete:
Ah OK Mohammad, I guess that's possible.  It's not actually hidden though, I can see it, it just won't allow subscription.
Actually it is now working, must have been a temporary glitch.

Pete:
Actually it is now working, must have been a temporary glitch.
yes maybe ;)