Cannot transfer money back to my paypal account

Have a look at your payments. You may find that the $63 recently credited is in italics which means that it is held for 5 days before you can withdraw it.

Click on withdraw and you should see how much you can withdraw. I don't know if it is possible to cancel the recent payment from PayPal, maybe worth a try.

the $63 is not in italics. It says I can withdraw $126 which is what I have right now in my MQL5 account after the $63 were accidentally transferred from my paypal to my MQL5 account. Paypal only gives me the option to report the transaction as unauthorized. I don't see a cancel option

Because you can not transfer it back.

It's anti money laundering security.

You have to write to service desk.

So that means that the $126 in my MQL5 account are now stuck there FOREVER. How am I even supposed to use that money now that I can't transfer it back? I created a request at the service desk describing this situation however I have not heard back yet. I googled this problem and found another user who had this problem. Apparently they were allowed to transfer all of the money out of their MQL5 account after which their account was closed. Would it be possible to set this up for my account as well?

I guess I will wait on the service desk then. Hopefully I can get my money back. Thanks for the help.