How can I check if the VPS on my Metatrader 5 has been set up correctly

I have just set up the VPS through the instructions given in MQL5. How can I check and see if it is running correctly?

Thanks.

Read this article about: HOW TO PREPARE A TRADING ACCOUNT FOR MIGRATION TO VIRTUAL HOSTING 

I mean: you are making synchronization (execute "Synchronize Environment" command )every time you are making the changes in your MT5 (related to the indicators or EA or any), and -

• the data is recorded in the client terminal's log,
  • open the virtual terminal's main journal to examine the actions performed on it.

Sergey Golubev:

Read this article about: HOW TO PREPARE A TRADING ACCOUNT FOR MIGRATION TO VIRTUAL HOSTING 

I mean: you are making synchronization (execute "Synchronize Environment" command )every time you are making the changes in your MT5 (related to the indicators or EA or any), and -

• the data is recorded in the client terminal's log,
  • open the virtual terminal's main journal to examine the actions performed on it.

Thank you Sergey for your instructions. I have followed that and I got a green message saying "migration successful"; so I hope this is now working.

we will see after I close down my laptop if the trades continue...

Thanks

An update from me about the VPS.

After setting it up and geting it synchronised I switched off my computer, leaving the VPS to take over, which is what it does right?

I opened my laptop today and decided to synchronise again...and noticed that after the synchronisation process it switches off the "AutoTrading" button in my Meta Trader.

I switched it on again...to allow Autotrading..is this correct ? or should I leave it off?

Please advise anyone...thanks in advance for your help.

As far as I remember - autotrading feature is always 'on' in VPS irrespective we switch it off on our Metatrader or not.

From this article - How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting :

"Regardless of whether autotrading is allowed or forbidden in your client terminal or in the properties of a launched Expert Advisor, any trading robot is allowed to trade after being moved to the virtual terminal."

Sergey Golubev:

As far as I remember - autotrading feature is always 'on' in VPS irrespective we switch it off on our Metatrader or not.

From this article - How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting :

"Regardless of whether autotrading is allowed or forbidden in your client terminal or in the properties of a launched Expert Advisor, any trading robot is allowed to trade after being moved to the virtual terminal."

I see. Thanks for that information. I appreciate your advice.