Metatrader Strategy tester 5 Performance issue

I have problems with MT5 Strategy tester performance. In same time after optimization is started and couple tasks passed MT5 tester not starting more tasks until all running tasks are not finished. You could find example screen attacked. I have 8 agents in my farm 7 of them are finished tasks and do not starting next tasks other until first agent finish. Can someone help me fix it?  
Files:
MST5.png  17 kb

xlwarez:
I have problems with MT5 Strategy tester performance. In same time after optimization is started and couple tasks passed MT5 tester not starting more tasks until all running tasks are not finished. You could find example screen attacked. I have 8 agents in my farm 7 of them are finished tasks and do not starting next tasks other until first agent finish. Can someone help me fix it?  
It's normal behaviour with Genetic algorithm.

What you recommend? It is normal and does not meter Genetic algorithm still quicker way to optimize, or better are use other algorithm for optimization? 

xlwarez:
What you recommend? It is normal and does not meter Genetic algorithm still quicker way to optimize, or better are use other algorithm for optimization? 

I don't recommend anything, you have to understand what you are using and choose what is better for you.

Using genetic algorithm is the fastest way but at some point you have to wait all the passes of a generation are done to continue on next generation.

Genetic Algorithms: Mathematics
Genetic Algorithms: Mathematics
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Genetic (evolutionary) algorithms are used for optimization purposes. An example of such purpose can be neuronet learning, i.e., selection of such weight values that allow reaching the minimum error. At this, the genetic algorithm is based on the random search method.