Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - page 3

These kinds of high risk strategy doesnot work for a long time, i am sure because i have tested it for more than 5 years.

Duy Phuong Le #:
These kinds of high risk strategy doesnot work for a long time, i am sure because i have tested it for more than 5 years.

Nothing works forever :) 

It could work long enough if the system is good enough. I have several examples for that.

Lachezar Krastev #:
It could work long enough if the system is good enough. I have several examples for that.
How do you determine a trading strategy with long term potentials?

Lachezar Krastev #:

Exactly, just schedule regular withdrawal of your profit every time you double your original deposit.

Khalil,

Fantastic post thank you,

Kind Regards,

DTRH

Duy Phuong Le #:

Martingale will not work in the long run, but hedging is a sound strategy as most big players always hedge.

Jimmy Subagiyo #:

Martingale will not work in the long run, but hedging is a sound strategy as most big players always hedge.

There is no such thing long time because all strategies will end up by blowing

Yeah most dont do the proper math to understand how much it takes to double down so often.  Lots of people have tried it and failed.  Anyone have the formular i am all ears