After some period lotsize become constant i.e.500

I am testing my ea on 14 year time frame. Lot size is calculated on the % of account free margin. But after some time lot size stops increasing and it is constant at 500.

What is wrong here. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

kchandek:

I am testing my ea on 14 year time frame. Lot size is calculated on the % of account free margin. But after some time lot size stops increasing and it is constant at 500.

What is wrong here. 

What's the maximum allowed by your broker on the tested symbol ?

This is because you have reached the maximum lot size for the symbol. You can see the max allowed volume for given symbol from Market Watch. Right click symbol -> Specification...

To get the information programmatically use SymbolInfoDouble()

kchandek:

What is wrong here. 

Please do not double post:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148444
lotsize stop increasing after reaching 500 - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
lotsize stop increasing after reaching 500 - MQL4 forum