Moving Average+Williams+Ichimoku+MACD based scalper ea - need coding

Hello Coders,

I am in need of your help to code an scalper EA for period M1 for the below entry and exit criterias ( template attached for MACD/Ichimoku & williams % settings to be used)

Entry conditions are as below for buy and sell . For exit criteria if a buy order is open and sell entry occurs ->exit and vice versa....

buy entry
Ichimoku delay line is greater than the MA
W%R is greater than 50 level
MACD > Signal line
macd && signal lines are both above 0 level

sell entry :
Delay line is smaller than the MA line
W%R is smaller than the 50 level line
MACD < Signal line
macd && signal lines are both below 0 level

Please help. thanks! 

Files:
160.tpl  70 kb

Parthasarathy Jagannathan: Hello Coders, I am in need of your help to code an scalper EA for period M1 for the below entry and exit criterias ( template attached for MACD/Ichimoku & williams % settings to be used)

I am just going to quote a moderator's previous post which sums it all up:

Alain Verleyen

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Good luck.