Bad Service desk - page 2

Houston: In my case, it's quite urgent as I can't sign up as a seller. I didn't get any sms notification code either

Try it again! Make sure all the fields a filled correctly, especially the mobile phone number, and you provided a valid photo of ID document (and not a scanned one).

Then if it fails again, contact the Service desk again!

Fernando Carreiro:

Try it again! Make sure all the fields a filled correctly, especially the mobile phone number, and you provided a valid photo of ID document (and not a scanned one).

Then if it fails again, contact the Service desk again!

Hi Fernando,

I have tried it and uploaded a valid photo ID (not Scanned one), but i still didn't get the SMScode. What should I do?

no 

Houston:

Hi Fernando,

I have tried it and uploaded a valid photo ID (not Scanned one), but i still didn't get the SMScode. What should I do?

no 

I think you can use other number phone. 

Ovo Cz:
Sometimes it takes longer, I have an unanswered bug report from 2014.08.28, and an ignored open bug since 2014.05.12
Hello please write ticket number

Aleksey Pak:
Hello please write ticket number
I already did, but still haven' replied, 2 weeks past

Nguyen Nga:
I think you can use other number phone. 
Don''t tell me I have to put up the international dialing cost just to ask them about registration problem. I really don't understand them. Are they trying to scam ?

Houston:
Don''t tell me I have to put up the international dialing cost just to ask them about registration problem. I really don't understand them. Are they trying to scam ?

With regards to the mobile phone number in the Seller registration, make sure that its international dialing code is correct and in accordance to the Country field. In my case, I received the SMS within seconds and I paid no extra costs.

With regards to the Service Desk, are you sure you are actually submitting the query? Do you see you comment history under the thread details?

I ask this because the first time I used it I clicked on the "New Request" button instead of the "Save" button, thinking that I was submitting it, when in fact I was just wiping and resetting it all.

Fernando Carreiro:

With regards to the mobile phone number in the Seller registration, make sure that its international dialing code is correct and in accordance to the Country field. In my case, I received the SMS within seconds and I paid no extra costs.

With regards to the Service Desk, are you sure you are actually submitting the query? Do you see you comment history under the thread details?

I ask this because the first time I used it I clicked on the "New Request" button instead of the "Save" button, thinking that I was submitting it, when in fact I was just wiping and resetting it all.

Hi Fernando,

I have triple checked my mobile number and requested an SMS resend a couple of times, but still didn't receive any code. With regards to service desk, all steps and procedures are correct. Being unprofessional, it doesn't take a min. to reply to those emails. 

@Houston

Let us continue in Service Desk, we have replied to you. Sorry for the delay.

It take some time, but anyway they answer to you.