How to promote my account on forex trading signal???

Hi......can someone teach me, how to put my account on trading signal??

because my leverage is 1:888 (XM micro account)

any way to apply for trading signal without change leverage???

thanks.... 

It is the rules sorry.

From this part of the rules:

Real accounts cannot be subscribed to Signals based on demo ones. Any Signals created on trade accounts with a leverage exceeding 1:500 are not available for subscription.

and from this part of the rules:

A Signal on an account with a leverage exceeding 1:500 is available neither for a paid nor for a free subscription.

Sergey Golubev:

It is the rules sorry.

From this part of the rules:

Real accounts cannot be subscribed to Signals based on demo ones. Any Signals created on trade accounts with a leverage exceeding 1:500 are not available for subscription.

and from this part of the rules:

A Signal on an account with a leverage exceeding 1:500 is available neither for a paid nor for a free subscription.

oic....ok, bro...i try to adjust my leverage~~~

well just sent about 30 screenshots of that disturbing conversation. he deleted his post he linked to me because it was some disturbing talk also. Rules explicitly say no trolling. Either a troll or major issues. Jesus im never coming back till he's gone and I get verified so I can get my money, which I have screenshots of.  ok see ya, and I have 6 or 7 points for reading in 3 days so yeah im not whatever.....l'll see ya, all the other mods are cool, ,calm, and collected...

Michael Talbert:
well just sent about 30 screenshots of that disturbing conversation. he deleted his post he linked to me because it was some disturbing talk also. Rules explicitly say no trolling. Either a troll or major issues. Jesus im never coming back till he's gone and I get verified so I can get my money, which I have screenshots of.  ok see ya, and I have 6 or 7 points for reading in 3 days so yeah im not whatever.....l'll see ya, all the other mods are cool, ,calm, and collected...

- about rules: the rules are everywhere - if you create the forum on the forum or signal or market product so you can not miss the rules.

- about spam and flood ... I did not see anyone on your thread which I deleted now - it was just your flood only ...

- are you talking about the signal you are trying to create? Moderators are not moderating th signals. I mean - if you have any requestor issue so write to the service desk

- may be - you have viruses in your PC? Because how can you speak with someone at night on the forum if I see only your posts on your thread (did you speak with yourself)?
vurises or you spoke with troll which deleted his posts ...