Design of EA for close profitable positions.

Hello everybody,

I'm new in the world of Forex but I'm interested in the EA design and at the moment I'm studying for learn basic programming language mql5. 
I don't know if I'm in the right session but at the moment I'm looking for an EA which simply read all the position that I open manually and close them when they reach the target profit (so it should be able not to read the take profit pips but the real profit). I have found some EA like this but they are all available only for MT4 and I'm not able to convert them to Mql5..do u know if exist some EA like this available for MT5 too? if not, someone could help me with some suggestion/code about how to make it?

thanks,
Gian

gianfrancio:
Hello everybody,

I'm new in the world of Forex but I'm interested in the EA design and at the moment I'm studying for learn basic programming language mql5. 
I don't know if I'm in the right session but at the moment I'm looking for an EA which simply read all the position that I open manually and close them when they reach the target profit (so it should be able not to read the take profit pips but the real profit). I have found some EA like this but they are all available only for MT4 and I'm not able to convert them to Mql5..do u know if exist some EA like this available for MT5 too? if not, someone could help me with some suggestion/code about how to make it?

Did you look in the CodeBase ?  or the Market ?