Ichimoku Kinko Hyo crosser EA

I have an EA I have been customizing using the Ichimoku and I feel like I need to get some community help for back testing and such. I was looking for an Ichimoku EA to use as a base and found the one on the earnforex website; the Ichimoku Chinkou Cross. It looked promising as it was very well constructed but doing some testing I found that it wasn't profitable. After studying the code I realized that the way it closed positions was very poor, it almost seemed unfinished so I went in and modified it for better closes.
Specifically I added two more ways to close positions and I also added a 14 period RSI to filter out some of the bad trade setups. First, I added a hard stop loss which calculates a pip value based on a risk percentage that the user inputs. Second, I use the Kijun-Sen to close also. When the closing price crosses the Kijun-Sen it closes the position.
The RSI I added filters out some of the bad setups, it has to be >70 or overbought for long positions and < 30 for short. I have found the trends tend to stay in the overbought and oversold areas for up and down trends respectively.

My backtesting showed promising results right away on the ~/jpy pairs as it should, and testing on demo seems to confirm. My backtesting is limited and it has only been running on a demo for about a month which is why I need some community help in testing this thing, and suggestions of course.

For testing purposes I keep all the settings at default (except for stopLossRisk)and test it over multiple JPY pairs to get a better benchmark on its performance.
Thanks in advance!

use a light background so you can see the labels - and i use the h1 or m30 timeframes

Hi Mick, I was trying to test this EA but the download file seems corrupted. The file that downloads from the link is not 16kb. Can you please repost the correct EA?  Please advise. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Bob