How do I add licensing key to my ea?

I want to make the buying process very easy for my customers. I want to make it after they pay they will download the EA instantly. After they download the EA they will need to enter a product key. Each product key will be allowed to be installed on x amount of platforms and can't be used by more than one user. Can someone direct me to where I can get more information on how to do this? 

This is fairly involved to do, and consequently most have come up with various bespoke solutions to it.

Probably an easier option for controlling distribution of your EA is to explore using MetaQuotes' Market (link at the top of the page).

Licensed key please 🙏 

Articles

Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques

investeo, 2012.02.17 09:11

Most developers need to have their code secured. This article will present a few different ways to protect MQL5 software - it presents methods to provide licensing capabilities to MQL5 Scripts, Expert Advisors and Indicators. It covers password protection, key generators, account license, time-limit evaluation and remote protection using MQL5-RPC calls.

See too: https://www.mql5.com/en/book/common/environment/env_signature