help for integrate ordersendreliable() and OrderModifyReliable() etc...

hello, I have a problem with my ea, he work good on demo account but not open the trade in live account.

I have try to change all ordersend() and ordermodify() orderclose() but I don't know if I need to change another think like the sl or tp

in my code

first I use:

#include <OrderReliable_2010.10.12.mqh>

and my code is:

<decompiled code removed>

My code is good for you ?

thanks for the help

thierrydu31:

hello, I have a problem with my ea, he work good on demo account but not open the trade in live account.

I have try to change all ordersend() and ordermodify() orderclose() but I don't know if I need to change another think like the sl or tp

in my code

Please use the SRC-Button to post your code..

if (G_count_144 == G_pips_184 * Gi_208
Variable names like those, indicates decompiled code.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

WHRoeder:
Variable names like those, indicates decompiled code.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

SORRY

I paid for this Ea , It' s a EA who his sold on mql4.com So.... NOT WORK IN REAL ACCOUNT.... WHO IS THE  LOSER ?   OK , now it's me....

But I buy a script on mql4.com who need working..... ELSE IT' S your problem because you dont verify your seller who sell ..... THAT....

I just want to try my script who I paid  working.... SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH , I' m FRENCH

what is the problem If I buy a script HERE and He no WORK in real account....  decompile code who not work ?

GOOD .

If somebody want to know the script I buy but He not work and I cant so why .... send me a email....

thierrydu31:

SORRY

I paid for this Ea , It' s a EA who his sold on mql4.com So.... NOT WORK IN REAL ACCOUNT.... WHO IS THE  LOSER ?   OK , now it's me....

But I buy a script on mql4.com who need working..... ELSE IT' S your problem because you dont verify your seller who sell ..... THAT....

I just want to try my script who I paid  working.... SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH , I' m FRENCH

what is the problem If I buy a script HERE and He no WORK in real account....  decompile code who not work ?

GOOD .

If somebody want to know the script I buy but He not work and I cant so why .... send me a email....

another thing for this post from WHRoeder.... SORRY, I'm not a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property.

I Buy a script in your website who need to whork..... who is the  fence ??? and what is the problem of stolen (intellectual) property with a EA you buy and who dont whork?????

sorry I don't understand.....

thierrydu31:

another thing for this post from WHRoeder.... SORRY, I'm not a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property.

I Buy a script in your website who need to whork..... who is the  fence ??? and what is the problem of stolen (intellectual) property with a EA you buy and who dont whork?????

sorry I don't understand.....

1. If you are not the one that decompiled it (which is illegal in most countries), then you are a "receiver of stolen intellectual property" (even if you claim ignorance on the matter). If someones steals a painting and then sells it, and then that person sells it again; it does not make the painting "less stolen". It is still stolen property and it is the responsibility of each buyer to make sure that he/she is not buying stolen property. In most countries, in the eye of the law, ignorance about the matter, does not excuse it and the person is still responsible and liable for the infraction, obviously to a lesser degree, but still liable.
  2. Where did you buy it?
    1. MQL5 Market? I don't believe so, because those EA's are closed-source and protected against decompiling?
    2. Freelance section? Maybe, but then you bought it from an individual and not from website or MetaQuotes. If that is the case, then you need to take it up with the person who sold it to you and not complain about it here as the users of this forum (or even MetaQuotes for that matter) had nothing to do with it. If that person sold you a ".ex4" file and then you decompiled it in order to make changes, then that would make you a "thief"; and should that be the case, then you should have requested the source code and negotiated that condition with the coder.
  3. What solutions can we propose?
    1. You can contact the person who sold you this code and have the matter resolved whether that be by having the bugs fixed, or the source code provided or by return of money - that all depends on how you negotiate the matter!
    2. Should that not be possible, then you should consider hiring an "honest coder" that will make you a properly working EA that includes support after the fact, such as fixing bugs. I personally have sold many EA's to my customers and I always negotiate a value that includes the source code as well as support and bug fixes for a predetermined amount of time. Should you be interested, you can send me a PM, but you will also find many honest and fair coders in the Freelance section. Just make sure you verify conditions and negotiate your terms properly and when in doubt ask questions to all the coders that are interested in the job. Since you are French, try to find a coder that is French speaking which will facilitate in your negotiations and communications.