How i can delete one account in the mql5.com? - page 2

It's been more than TWO WEEKS i want to delete my account and get my 60 usd back (I want to make a withdrawal) but NO ONE seems to be able to answer me. PLEASE HELP.

Clarissa Alster Vicente:
It's been more than TWO WEEKS i want to delete my account and get my 60 usd back (I want to make a withdrawal) but NO ONE seems to be able to answer me. PLEASE HELP.

Please go here.

i want to change number phone, so , i dont see support. help me, my old numberphone was lost 

Thang Luu Van:
i want to change number phone, so , i dont see support. help me, my old numberphone was lost 
Please go here.

[Deleted]:

I'm having the same issue. I have US$ 397 stuck there. Why is it so difficult? Who owns my money? Who should I talk to? Interpol? 

Leonardo Brazão:

I'm having the same issue. I have US$ 397 stuck there. Why is it so difficult? Who owns my money? Who should I talk to? Interpol? 

Marco vd Heijden:

Please go here.

Eleni Anna Branou:
Please go here.

Hy I Just Want To deleted This Account Please Anybody Can tell me how can i deletd this my profile

ChAudhary SAqlain:
Hy I Just Want To deleted This Account Please Anybody Can tell me how can i deletd this my profile

Contact the Service Desk.

How do I unsubscribe from a utility that I installed to test and now receive several update messages?

tiagops:
How do I unsubscribe from a utility that I installed to test and now receive several update messages?

I don't think you can stop receiving messages or updates from one of your purchases, it is all or nothing I believe.

You can check your notification settings here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tiagops/notifications