need tutorial for making an EA based on custom indicator

hello,

I have a custom indicator which gives buy and sell signals and want to make an EA based on its signals

so I need a video tutorial for doing so ( iCustom function) 

nadermaher:

if I am paying then I need a video tutorial made only for me and answer my questions with examples and help me afterwards in my programming for a week

willing to pay $10~15 

$10-$15 cannot purchase an afternoon launch on the Trading floor.

if I am paying then I need a video tutorial made only for me and answer my questions with examples and help me afterwards in my programming for a week

willing to pay $10~15 

nadermaher:

willing to pay $10~15 

You want a one on one tutor for a week and willing to pay $15??!!

Click on freelance at the top of the page and add a job request. I am sure that there will be plenty of coders lining up to do your job 

GumRai:

You want a one on one tutor for a week and willing to pay $15??!!

Click on freelance at the top of the page and add a job request. I am sure that there will be plenty of coders lining up to do your job 

I never see that except in Forex world. Most people want to become rich quickly but they don't want to pay anything, only free help, code, EA, indicators...

zirkoner:

I never see that except in Forex world. Most people want to become rich quickly but they don't want to pay anything, only free help, code, EA, indicators...

ive started by paying for productions of experts and scripts with scriptlance now freelance and not only do you get face to face you are better able to grasp the way your ideas translate into code, and you may learn what is profitable and what is not.

nadermaher:

hello,

I have a custom indicator which gives buy and sell signals and want to make an EA based on its signals

why dont you try copying and pasting like everybody else? theres a huge codebase of experts and indicators similar to your liking.

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Memma30:

$10-$15 cannot purchase an afternoon launch on the Trading floor.

then what is the reasonable budget to pay for the coder to teach me what I want and also answer my questions?

nadermaher:

hello,

If you are willing to spend a little time, depending on your current familiarity, and your only question is how to use a pre-created iCustom indicator to generate entry signals, it's really not that complicated. Take a look at the iCustom documentation.

The only tricky part is passing along the input parameters and selecting the right buffer. Just be sure to keep the input parameters in the order they appear in the iCustom code and double check the buffer number. Start with something simple then work your way up and I am sure you can save the $10~15!