.NET ISSUE: mscoree.dll & _CorDllMain - Help

Hi there,

I am using the C2MT4Connector EA. When I attached the EA, I can see that the _CorDllMain is not loaded properly. See picture below. I have reinstalled the .NET; however, I am still having the same issue. 

Winsor Hoang:

Hi there,

I am using the C2MT4Connector EA. When I attached the EA, I can see that the _CorDllMain is not loaded properly. See picture below. I have reinstalled the .NET; however, I am still having the same issue. 

I don't know why but the red-color doesn't mean it isn't loaded! For my dlls, it always seem red but they work.  Check mql expert/log for the issues it encountering.

I think you had an issues with the mscoree.dll file it might be missing or corrupted. As you already had try re-installing the .Net you can try by  installing Microsoft Visual Studio C++ this might help you to fix the issue with mscoree.dll & _CorDllMain
mscoree.dll Error File For Windows [RESOLVED USING EASY STEPS]
mscoree.dll Error File For Windows [RESOLVED USING EASY STEPS]
  • Mathew
  • coding.fm
There are various reasons that can cause this error if you are looking for an article that can help you to fix the mscoree.dll error then this is the right place for you to stop and start reading carefully. This is an error that is a DLL file error and DLL files are those files that contain specific instructions that will help them to carry out...