Looking for Round Number Bars MT4 indicator

I'm looking for a kind programmer who could help me creating a round number bars MT4 indicator. An exact example can be seen here for NT: Trading Psychological Numbers - Free NinjaTrader Bar Type

One bar represents a certain amount of pip movement (eg 100 pips) from round number to round number, while the tick represents the way of price to the opposite direction till it reaches the next round level. 

Please note, it is much different than Renko bars where 2x size needed for opposite brick and also different from range bars where only a certain amount of pip range needed to form a bar. Please kindly check this image and you will see what I mean:

For me round number means eg 1.32000, 1.57000 etc.

It would be nice if the base pip amount of the candles and the color of the candles would be modifiable at the indicator's settings panel.

Any help would be highly appreciated. I think this indicator would be helpful for this great trading community.

Thank you! 

fxrm:

I'm looking for a kind programmer who could help me creating a round number bars MT4 indicator. An exact example can be seen here for NT: Trading Psychological Numbers - Free NinjaTrader Bar Type

One bar represents a certain amount of pip movement (eg 100 pips) from round number to round number, while the tick represents the way of price to the opposite direction till it reaches the next round level. 

Please note, it is much different than Renko bars where 2x size needed for opposite brick and also different from range bars where only a certain amount of pip range needed to form a bar. Please kindly check this image and you will see what I mean:

For me round number means eg 1.32000, 1.57000 etc.

It would be nice if the base pip amount of the candles and the color of the candles would be modifiable at the indicator's settings panel.

Any help would be highly appreciated. I think this indicator would be helpful for this great trading community.

Thank you! 

I call it Point Original Chart.

Point Original Chart

Ovo:

I call it Point Original Chart.

perfect, thank you!

fxrm: I'm looking for a kind programmer who could help me creating a round number bars
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Ovo: I call it Point Original Chart.
I call it a 100 pip Renko chart (that shows tails.)