Metatrader 5 platform - windows 8.1 TABLET - not able to understand mouse rigtht click (continuous pen pressure)

Hello,

I'm using a complete version of metatrader 5 on tablet with windows 8.1.

As you may know on tablets the right click is made by continuos pressure of the pen on the screen (2 secs at least...).

This event is not managed from the current version of the platform: hence it is not possible to create the right click effect on tablets inside the platform.

A fix to the graphical interface is needed to handle correctly this event.

Do you guys know where I can sygnal this important ticket to the development team of metatrader?

Thanks a lot!

Daniele

stragapede:

Hello,

I'm using a complete version of metatrader 5 on tablet with windows 8.1.

As you may know on tablets the right click is made by continuos pressure of the pen on the screen (2 secs at least...).

This event is not managed from the current version of the platform: hence it is not possible to create the right click effect on tablets inside the platform.

A fix to the graphical interface is needed to handle correctly this event.

Do you guys know where I can sygnal this important ticket to the development team of metatrader?

Contact the Service Desk, there is a link in your Profile on the left hand sidebar.

Hi stragapede

I am havibng asus on windows 8 with bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard, and have not a problem with MT5 and MT4.

newdigital:

Hi stragapede

I am havibng asus on windows 8 with bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard, and have not a problem with MT5 and MT4.

It's a tablet, so the problem iis when he uses his finger to try a right-click.

Yes, I was talking about tablet. I tried finger now for right-click - it does not work for MT5 (and it works for tablet in general). That is why I am using bluetooth mouse (small one) and bluetooth keyboard (very small one).

Same issue with right-click by finger was reported on russian part of the forum:

Forum for trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 and vindous 8 (plate)

A100 , 2013.06.17 six past one p.m.

Once it was observed that the right mouse button emulation (finger) is always activated, compared with the normal version.

And MetaEditor5 did not respond to a set of text input panel (which is a digital pen). The first time edited the text using notepad, it turned out later that this problem is single - is solved by simple manipulation in the future is not shown, but steady - as in the second the same story repeated tablet.

But do not rule out that the above - a feature of a particular model of the tablet and / or settings

And basking stronger compared to MT4

After the exit Hibernation still have troubles

newdigital:

Yes, I was talking about tablet. I tried finger now for right-click - it does not work for MT5 (and it works for tablet in general). That is why I am using bluetooth mouse (small one) and bluetooth keyboard (very small one).

Same issue with right-click by finger was reported on russian part of the forum:

Ah ok. Thank you for this information.