Why lose credits and rating when account deleted? - page 2

RaptorUK:
It's a clear breach of the Forum rules . . . as is your mql4 Avatar, you know the score,  please get it sorted.

mql4 profile modified. Avatar changed. 

koala:

mql4 profile modified. Avatar changed. 

Thank you.

Still no sign of my credits or rating. What sort of joint is this?

Please can I have my credits? 

koala:

Without formal notification my mql5 forum profile has been deleted, my credits lost and rating gone. What is all this about? Over zealous moderators or the return of the polit bureau..........if they ever went away. Theft!

Your credits are transfered to 'koala' account.

murad:
Your credits are transfered to 'koala' account.

Thank you. Most graciously accepted. Now what about my signal "properpunt" and my rating? 

koala:

Thank you. Most graciously accepted. Now what about my signal "properpunt" and my rating? 

Rating will be lost, it belongs to disabled account.

Signal will be moved to 'koala' account

murad:

Rating will be lost, it belongs to disabled account.

Signal will be moved to 'koala' account

Thank you. Why did not somebody give me the opportunity to change the name of the account, that way I would not have lost the rating? This has been poorly managed. The "offensive" name was registered a long time before being noted  and after many contributions to both forums. All this was needless.

koala:

Thank you. Why did not somebody give me the opportunity to change the name of the account, that way I would not have lost the rating? This has been poorly managed. The "offensive" name was registered a long time before being noted  and after many contributions to both forums. All this was needless.

You have been warned by RaptorUK about your pseudo long time ago, and don't take any action. As I am not native English, I don't notice this issue, and certainly Russian admins neither. Please stop complain and assume your mistakes.

koala:

On mql4 the proper***** user ID was registered in September 2013 and has 4 posts . . .  hardly "many contributions", by the way,  can you change it's Avatar please.  Perhaps you mean your patrick007 user with 67 posts registered in May 2012  . . .  maybe not, you claimed this was your Brother ?  or do you mean your koala user with 4 posts registered  June 2013  ?