Is there a simpler way to copy the edited preset file to all the charts

I have loaded and am testing an EA on 26 pair charts in a MT4 account. Whenever i edit the preset file, and save it, i am copying the preset file to all the 26 charts which becomes very time consuming and cumbersome.

Is there a simpler way to do this?

I want the edited and saved preset file to appear on all the chart pairs.

I believe you can save a template that includes your expert and settings, then attached the template to all your charts or make it the default template and each newly opened chart will have same settings.

I am using Link Sell Extension: http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html

This way I centralized nearly all follders in the new MQL4 except Logs (even tester history ...) because I have installed the mt4 4 times to parallelize the optimization.

I works perfectly and I am very happy - EXCEPT that I am missing a mouse-button-option in mt4's Navigator-Window to reload its selectable files.

Right now one has to start the editor and compile a dummy file and only then I can use what I either created by another mt4-installation or copied into one of the MQL4-folder - sigh.

Gooly