Main window scale fix

Hi guys,

Can I somehow set scale in main chart window? (like in properties > Common > scale fix). All I found is WindowPriceMax/Min, but how to SET this value?

Lets say I need to set chart scale to 1000pips - say the current price is 1.365 so min = 1.36 and max = 1.37 (...and of course dynamically change it with price)

Thanks,

Art.

artx:
Can I somehow set scale in main chart window? (like in properties > Common > scale fix). All I found is WindowPriceMax/Min, but how to SET this value?
Lets say I need to set chart scale to 1000pips - say the current price is 1.365 so min = 1.36 and max = 1.37 (...and of course dynamically change it with price)
  1. You have to make up your mind. Either you want it scaled to 1000pips or you want it to dynamically change.
  2. You already know how to fix the scale.

WHRoeder:
  1. You have to make up your mind. Either you want it scaled to 1000pips or you want it to dynamically change.
  2. You already know how to fix the scale.

1. Maybe I was not clear - I want to fix scale to 1000 pips. As in example the current price is 1.365 so min = 1.36 and max = 1.37, difference is 1000. But price is changing to 1.37, then min/max will be 1.365 / 1.375 - that is what I mean by 'dynamic change'. Each tick scale is adjusting according to the price, keeping range between max/min constant.

2. You mean what, manual change? Sure I know, but my question was if it is possible to implement it into indicator :)

Thanks!

Art.

double chart_max=ChartGetDouble(Chart_ID,CHART_PRICE_MAX,0);
   double chart_min=ChartGetDouble(Chart_ID,CHART_PRICE_MIN,0);