Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. - page 4

Marco vd Heijden:

Not that we are aware of.

And it is recommended to use the cloud protector service.

May you give more information how to use the service because if I click the link, it only talks about Optimization.
Thanks

MQL5 Cloud Protector: Advanced protection for programs - Developing programs - MetaTrader 5
MQL5 Cloud Protector: Advanced protection for programs - Developing programs - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Executable files EX4/EX5 are reliably protected from decompilation. MQL5 Cloud Protector provides an advanced protection level for your applications. A similar method is used in the largest store of trading applications MetaTrader Market, where the EX4/EX5 product files submitted by sellers are additionally compiled to native code. The only...

Can the cloud protector compile mq4 files too. If yes how to do it?

Marco vd Heijden:

Really??? I can make you aware of them if you want.

Alexei Panfilov:

Really??? I can make you aware of them if you want.

I don't think so.

Send an ex4 file compiled with your called cloud with a meaningless codes of line, I will make you aware that you need to improve your security.

Alexei Panfilov: Send an ex4 file compiled with your called cloud with a meaningless codes of line, I will make you aware that you need to improve your security.

Attached. Show us!

William Roeder:

Attached. Show us!

I already tried to post an ex4 and a moderator removed it.

He wasn't able to do it.

Marco vd Heijden:

Mql4 can't validate with that cloud protector. Is it still working?

I have seen more market products are selling on third party websites. I think they cracked that products.