Open a Position when market makes a new 10 day Low, Close a position when it makes a new 10 day high

I have a simple strategy using the FTSE which works in the following way using the closing price values.....

If the closing price has made a 120 day high in the previous 60 days or less and more recently than the 120 day low - The trend is up

If the closing price has made a 120 day low in the previous 60 days or less and more recently than the 120 high - The trend is down

When the trend is up I would like to BUY on a new 10 day closing price low and close the position on a new 10 day closing price high.

When the trend is down I would like to SELL on a new 10 day closing price high and close the position on a new 10 day closing price low.

Sometimes when I am in a long position, the price will make new 10 day lows so will require me to take another long position including the one I am already in - so I will need it to open numerous positions if so required and I would need them all to close when the price reaches a new 10 day high. Vice versa for short trades.

Can anybody help me put this into an automated trading system???

Thanks guys.

Welcome to mql4.com forum,

Please note that for such request, it's better to use Jobs section (you have to register at mql5.com).