New Build liquidity Aggregator and Metatrader five

Did MetaTrader just become a liquidity Aggregator. Some of the new Screens in shown in this post https://forum.mql4.com/46992/page2#750283

They Meaning MetaTrader should not have access 2 that Data . Forex is NOT a centralized exchange and Level one Data or Best Bid and ask is limited to the liquidity providers of the Dealing desk or STP desk you are using. Level Two Data or Best Bid and ask for each bank or Firm is limited 2 the liquidity providers of the Dealing desk or STP desk. Level Three or C learning house Data is Best bid and ask off all traders at said Firm. Are you Aggregating Trades? . I Would like 2 know the sources of the data we are trading on. I have a high degree of Faith in who I am trading with but lack this Trust with Metaquotes. It would go a long way if you explained the sources of the Data. I have been Puzzled. By the new Term Real Volume. You can not have real volume in forex. Unless you are on the INTRA bank system. Which is similar 2 Nasdaq but the INTRA bank system is no so public. Meaning not every one has access 2 it 2 trade on . So how all of the sudden has Metaquotes gained ACCESS to this Data. The implementations of this are VERY far reaching. Their is a Reason Centralize exchanges are heavily Regulated . This would Explain The hard handed upgrade policy

//Structure for storing data on prices, volumes and spread.
struct MqlRates
  {
   datetime time;         // period start time
   double   open;         // Open price
   double   high;         // High price for the period
   double   low;          // Low price for the period
   double   close;        // Close price
   long     tick_volume;  // tick volume
   int      spread;       // spread
   long     real_volume;  // exchange volume
  };

JeffCrystal:

Did MetaTrader just become a liquidity Aggregator. No.

Some of the new Screens in shown in this post https://forum.mql4.com/46992/page2#750283. Those are signals.

I Would like 2 know the sources of the data we are trading on.

• Your Broker is your source.
  • For Meta-Quotes Demo ... I don't know.

I have been Puzzled. By the new Term Real Volume. It's your Broker's Volume, the old volume was Broker's Tick-Count, also called Tick-Volume.

So how all of the sudden has Metaquotes gained ACCESS to this Data. Meta-Quotes doesn't (again all this is your broker's data)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It isn't what you think it is. Meta-Quotes also doesn't suggest its what you think. Please stay calm while trying to understand what it is. Thank You.

ubzen:

It isn't what you think it is. Meta-Quotes also doesn't suggest its what you think. Please stay calm while trying to understand what it is. Thank You.

I used to run terminal.exe as an administrator so I could use scripts that would otherwise not work because of the UAC. That was a simple fix. This is...well...it is what it is...rude, inconsiderate, and amateurish. Some of us have worked hard with this language to build platforms that work for us. Yes some of us are traders....not coding hobbyists or hypnotists. We've built the platform out and are busy trading with no time or money for changes that are incognizant of the platform's true purpose. Some of us who appreciate this excellent platform are traders...please try to remember that in the future :)

yellowlion: I used to run terminal.exe as an administrator so I could use scripts that would otherwise not work because of the UAC. That was a simple fix. This is...well...it is what it is...rude, inconsiderate, and amateurish. Some of us have worked hard with this language to build platforms that work for us. Yes some of us are traders....not coding hobbyists or hypnotists. We've built the platform out and are busy trading with no time or money for changes that are incognizant of the platform's true purpose. Some of us who appreciate this excellent platform are traders...please try to remember that in the future :)
Yeah, I've seen your posts. Sorry, I do-not have time currently to fix your script.

ubzen:
Yeah, I've seen your posts. Sorry, I do-not have time currently to fix your script.

But plenty of time to break it. I rest my case :)

yellowlion:

But plenty of time to break it. I rest my case :)
How exactly did ubzen break your code ?