MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 64

Hello guys. Just wanted to confirm with you all.

What is the latest build for metaeditor?

Mine says MetaEditor 5.00 Build 887 ...

Can someone reply to this? Thank you.

deysmacro:

Hello guys. Just wanted to confirm with you all.

What is the latest build for metaeditor?

Mine says MetaEditor 5.00 Build 887 ...

Can someone reply to this? Thank you.

I am not sure which one is considered beta, but I can see in my backup 900, 904, and 910.

Ovo:

I am not sure which one is considered beta, but I can see in my backup 900, 904, and 910.

I see. Thank you. Of course we would get the latest when it is out for public. XD

Actually there is this bug where when you open multiple file in MetaEditor,

you have done edits to this particular file, and you want to compile it.

Before that you have done edits to other files as well, not yet compiled though.

Things get interesting after you press F7.

You thought you have compiled the current file of the current tab (only).

Wrong! Turns out all the other files have been compiled too. More interestingly, pressing Ctrl+F7 does the same thing.

Only the output on the errors tab are different.

F7 - single output for current open file tab

Ctrl+F7 - output for all other files including the current file tab.

Can anyone confirm which MetaEditor build has this bug taken care of?

Thank you.

deysmacro:

I see. Thank you. Of course we would get the latest when it is out for public. XD

Actually there is this bug where when you open multiple file in MetaEditor,

you have done edits to this particular file, and you want to compile it.

Before that you have done edits to other files as well, not yet compiled though.

Things get interesting after you press F7.

You thought you have compiled the current file of the current tab.

Turns out all the other files have been compiled too. More interestingly, pressing Ctrl+F7 does the same thing.

Only the output on the errors tab are different.

F7 - single output for current open file tab

Ctrl+F7 - output for all other files including the current file tab.

Can anyone confirm which MetaEditor build has this bug taken care of?

Thank you.

Next official release is tomorrow.

I confirm this bug with build 616 and 618. Can you please report it to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes ?

angevoyageur:

Next official release is tomorrow.

I confirm this bug with build 616 and 618. Can you please report it to the ServiceDesk of Metaquotes ?

Done. #10587

I need a simple code to calculate yesterday profit (only order(s) that were closed yesterday )
  double yestradeno(){
  //+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

int day = 0;
  for(int i = OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--){
  OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if ( TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime()> 1440){if(  TimeCurrent()- OrderOpenTime() < 2880 ){
   day = day + 1;
   // if(DayOfWeek()==5 || DayOfWeek()==6) day = 0.0;
  } 
  }
  }
  //////////////////////
  for( i = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--){
  OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);

if ( TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime()> 1440 && TimeCurrent()- OrderOpenTime() < 2880 ){
   day = day + 1;
  //  if(DayOfWeek()==5 || DayOfWeek()==6) day = 0.0;
  } 
  }
  return(day);
 } 

ayogbenga2003:
I need a simple code to calculate yesterday profit (only order(s) that were closed yesterday )

The code you given does not what you intended it for.

You have to make your own code instead use others as your own you know.

Then you will know what is wrong with the code.

deysmacro:

Done. #10587

Problem was reproduced.

ayogbenga2003: I need a simple code to calculate yesterday profit (only order(s) that were closed yesterday )
  1. Don't hijack other threads with off topic posts.
  2. TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime()> x isn't yesterday, it's n seconds ago. If you want yesterday (or over the weekend - Friday) you must find it.

I looked back to see what is the situation with the new build... I know it's all the brokers' fault but:

- build 620 (like the others) still changes the terminal search box logo in runtime from mql4 to mql5 and vice versa. also when the mql5 is not checked in the search box settings.

- the tester creates snapshot (screenshot) files in MQL4/files not in tester/files.

- I still don't get any error messages when there is no chart data loaded (or not updated), not even when all the hst files are deleted.

- I cannot detect any improvement in speed (compared to 509), I wonder where is it faster.

- sometimes when I stop a tester run and then start it again the whole terminal process is terminated in an instant.

- with MT4 running, as new bars are created the number of bars (iBars()) on the chart exceeds the max bars specified in the settings,

but mql4 can't read (error message) the values of the bars where shift>max bars set.