Lot size reset

Dears

i`v created an expert advisor with (Etasoft forex generator v 4):

That expert is multiply the lot size if the last trade has been reached the TP
so the steps are :

1 - open market orders (buy & sell) at the same time with inital lot size 0.01 no SP and 3 pips TP

2 - if the price goes up for 6 pips then the buy position will take the profite while the short one will be -0.09

3 - opens market buy order with lot size 0.1 then if the market goes up 5 pips the short position will be -0.14 and the long one will be +0.2

in this case the EA will automatically close all open positions if the resualt of open trades are >0

My problem is when it starts again it start short position with 0.01 lot size and long position will be 1.00

what i need is to reset the lot size after close all open positions and reopen them with the initial lot size again 0.01 for bothe of them

could you please help me to do it ?

Thank you :)

m.ghoneem:
Dears

i`v created an expert advisor with (Etasoft forex generator v 4):

could you please help me to do it ?

Use your code generator to do it . . . or learn to code properly. Free Book and Documentation.

Show your code, someone might want to do what you ask . . . please use the SRC button . . .

this generator allows me only to reset the lot size if (Profit or loss) but not what i need .

i need to reset the lot size if the EA automatically close all open trades :)

m.ghoneem: i`v created an expert advisor with (Etasoft forex generator v 4): could you please help me to do it ?
  1. We hate EA builder See why. You didn't post your code so we don't know if it generates the same bad code.
  2. You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  3. There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.

m.ghoneem:

this generator allows me only to reset the lot size if (Profit or loss) but not what i need .

i need to reset the lot size if the EA automatically close all open trades :)

The last Generator created lot size code I examined, under certain conditions would double up on lot sizes over and over again on LOOSING trades, until the account was empty.

Code Generators are good for testing trading rules, but in my opinion you should have a good coder safety check the code and perfect it, prior to risking money. Lot sizing can be the largest section of code in some EA's. It needs to account for different broker lot size increments, different broker leverage amounts, and different instruments, at the bare minimum, in addition to your money management logic.