Signals to be used with MT4

I'm testing different signals. All of them reports a monthly growth between 100% and 500% or more. But in the practice I have done I always have had a loss.

Is there any comparison between signals or a report of the last month performance? It is very difficult to choose a wining signal.

Thanks

eprandi: I'm testing different signals. All of them reports a monthly growth between 100% and 500% or more. But in the practice I have done I always have had a loss. Is there any comparison between signals or a report of the last month performance? It is very difficult to choose a wining signal. Thanks

Signals do-not offer any guarantees. A signal with 500% monthly growth might have a losing month the month you decide to start. You need to evaluate why you're losing with these signals.

Is is because of slippages?

Is it because of margin call?

Is it because of difference in equity?

Once you identify the problem, then you can look for viable solutions. Example in the case of slippages, you can look for signals with larger_takeprofit in pips || use the same broker as provider || use a server closer to the broker ... etc. For more information about signals, go here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773

Added: Advertising isn't allowed on the Forums. Someone cannot just recommend a good signal.