About importing historical data

Just now I have import historical data into MT4, and the data is from 2001.1.2 to 2013.11.29;

and now my terminal shows like below, that is because of lack data from 2013. 12.02 to now; so my question is how to add these data into MT4?

vx0532:

Just now I have import historical data into MT4, and the data is from 2001.1.2 to 2013.11.29;

and now my terminal shows like below, that is because of lack data from 2013. 12.02 to now; so my question is how to add these data into MT4?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141245.

Thanks a lot

by the way, why we should create another MT4_Lab rather than modify in previous MT4

vx0532: Thanks a lot, by the way, why we should create another MT4_Lab rather than modify in previous MT4

1) Its usually a good idea to keep your development environment separated from your live environment.

2) Helps for backup purposes, if you screw something up following my directions, you'll have another copy.

3) You'll want to keep the development environment dis-connected from the broker. If you don't it wouldn't work properly.

***You do-not have to call it mt4_lab ... call it whatever you want.

ubzen:

1) Its usually a good idea to keep your development environment separated from your live environment.

2) Helps for backup purposes, if you screw something up following my directions, you'll have another copy.

3) You'll want to keep the development environment dis-connected from the broker. If you don't it wouldn't work properly.

***You do-not have to call it mt4_lab ... call it whatever you want.

Ok, thanks