Beta MetaTrader 4 Build 555 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 10

Ovo:

I just wonder, if anyone has experience with the new editor subversion support. In particular I wonder, if (and how) I could change the repository URL to a different one. Did anyone try?

Why do you want to change repository URL? It's default for MT4 and MT5

alexey_pak:
Why do you want to change repository URL? It's default for MT4 and MT5

Just because I have been using other subversion repository for my projects for long time. I do not want to break the MQL sandbox, so I am asking if it is even possible. When not, I'll just skip this menu item, no tragedy at all.

Ovo:

Just because I have been using other subversion repository for my projects for long time. I do not want to break the MQL sandbox, so I am asking if it is even possible. When not, I'll just skip this menu item, no tragedy at all.
No you can't change it, it's to be used with Metaquotes repository. You can use other Subversion client however, see https://forum.mql4.com/44403

Ovo:

Unfortunatelly it's not possible you should use default MQL url

alexey_pak:
Unfortunatelly it's not possible you should use default MQL url

Thank you for information.

Problem posted here (Solved): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148327/page7#878646.

Objects no longer turns invincible when the XDISTANCE || YDISTANCE is used.

@alexey_pak:

I received a notification within mql5.com when my earlier two bug reports where resolved (thats good), however, these two bugs were submitted by me as suggestions (by accident). The problem is the last two bugs I submitted were done properly as bug_category, however, I received no-notification within mql5.com when x-distance || y-distance bug was solved.

The question: do I stand a better chance of getting a notification when submitting as suggestion vs ... when submitting as bugs?

How can i update ver.555?

my broker is fxpro.

fxpro`s latest ver. is 509.

I tried demo.metaquotes.net:444

But It is not update.

Mql Editor not fully support multi-byte chars, utf-8 with bom format

ubzen:

@alexey_pak:

I received a notification within mql5.com when my earlier two bug reports where resolved (thats good), however, these two bugs were submitted by me as suggestions (by accident). The problem is the last two bugs I submitted were done properly as bug_category, however, I received no-notification within mql5.com when x-distance || y-distance bug was solved.

The question: do I stand a better chance of getting a notification when submitting as suggestion vs ... when submitting as bugs?

Sorry for inconvenience, we haven't reply so you are not get a notification. For some reasons may be delays to answer if you want to get actual information please write again in your task. Thank you for participating.