Who can help me?

I use one indicator who can put buy and sell signal on the chart, ok now i whant to put in indicator a code to playsound alert when he put that sell and buy signal on the chart, i put playsound(alert.wav) code inside he work but the problem is he play that sound continuously without stoping, how to make it to play that sound only one time for each signal ?

Thank's a lot guys!

can u use alert function?

mohsin360:

can u use alert function?

IT WILL BE THE SAME PROBLEM. The indicator work on everytick taht way for every tick make a playsound .

gingaiulian:

IT WILL BE THE SAME PROBLEM. The indicator work on everytick taht way for every tick make a playsound .

So you know what it is you have every tick playsound

avoid that it happens

gingaiulian: whant to put in indicator a code to playsound alert when he put that sell and buy signal on the chart,
Play your sound when you put a NEW signal on the chart, not just when the signal is true.

Yes WHRoeder, but how to do that ?

gingaiulian: Yes WHRoeder, but how to do that ?
  1. You code it. IF no signal previous bar and signal last bar Sound. OR if signal { if buffer[0] == EMPTY_VALUE Sound; buffer[0] == signal; } Are those too hard?
  2. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

1) should record time when 1st play.

2) check the different between that record time when signal, only play when this different large enough,

3) if play, update that record time

hello,

i feel right with this platform, but i need someone expert to explain me the right details.

Ciaofatima:

hello,

i feel right with this platform, but i need someone expert to explain me the right details.

Right details about what??

Don't expect any help with such a vague post.

1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Don't resurrect old threads without a very good reason. A lot has changed since Build 600 and Higher. 2014.02.03