MetaEditor fonts too large

Hello

When selecting Help in MetaEditor from the tabs at the bottom of the Toolbox or by selecting F1, the text in the Help window are that large they can not be read, For example the word Comments takes up the entire screen.

Version: 4.00 Build 509 (24 Jun 2013)

Sent a message to MetaQuotes Support Team with a screen capture and was told to use Cntrl + or - to increase or decrease the fonts but by doing that it enlarges the entire MetaEditor Window.

Any Ideas.

It has been suggested to me to try Scite-mql editor another editor which is better than MetaEditor

Thanks

Roddo:

Hello

When selecting Help in MetaEditor from the tabs at the bottom of the Toolbox or by selecting F1, the text in the Help window are that large they can not be read, For example the word Comments takes up the entire screen.

Version: 4.00 Build 509 (24 Jun 2013)

Sent a message to MetaQuotes Support Team with a screen capture and was told to use Cntrl + or - to increase or decrease the fonts but by doing that it enlarges the entire MetaEditor Window.

Any Ideas.

It has been suggested to me to try Scite-mql editor another editor which is better than MetaEditor

Thanks

Use Ctrl - to decrease font size, Ctrl + to increase.

Roddo:

Thanks

Of course you can try Scite, but it does not solve your problem. It does not embed the help pane. It opens external application, just like choosing Help menu item from the Metaeditor.

angevoyageur:
Use Ctrl - to decrease font size, Ctrl + to increase.

Hello Thanks for ur reply but I stated in my post that does not work...

"Sent a message to MetaQuotes Support Team with a screen capture and was told to use Cntrl + or - to increase or decrease the fonts but by doing that it enlarges the entire MetaEditor Window."

Sorry no cigar

Regards

Rod

Roddo:

Hello Thanks for ur reply but I stated in my post that does not work...

"Sent a message to MetaQuotes Support Team with a screen capture and was told to use Cntrl + or - to increase or decrease the fonts but by doing that it enlarges the entire MetaEditor Window."

Sorry no cigar

Regards

Rod

Hello :)

Back again problem solved...

To change the font size in the MetaEditor Help is to use Cntrl and the scroll button..

Cheers

Roddo

Tools > Options > Fonts > chose preferred size 

Thanks